Dedicated and shared operations
In all retail e-commerce operations, it is important to partner with the right supply chain solutions company so that they can cater to all of the needs of your growing retail business. vegh supply chain solution is a leading provider of retail supply chain solutions and has the ability to diversify and adapt based on its client’s needs and preferences. With great devotion to the clients, their brand and their customers’ satisfaction and overall consumer experience, vegh supply chain solution provides highly scalable and client centric solutions to create efficiency in retail operations and influence sustained success in your business. When it comes to where your operations will be held, vegh supply chain solution has both dedicated and shared facilities to help your retail business’ day-to-day processes.
Vegh supply chain solution knowledge about the needs of an exceedingly dynamic and constantly changing retail business gives them an advantage in the logistics and supply chain industry. Some larger businesses would benefit from dedicated space to fulfill their operations in, due to the volume of products they have stored in their facility and type of operations.
Some of the benefits that come with vegh supply chain solution Dedicated Operations are:
- Reduced costs by remaining efficient in processes
- Enhanced customer service for your retail e-commerce business through operating metrics improvements
- High level of flexibility and scalability to cater to your business growth and overall needs
As an extremely committed, trustworthy, and innovative 3PL provider, vegh supply chain solution offers flexible and scalable solutions that can ultimately improve your retail business by best in class warehousing and distribution infrastructure.
Shared operations are no different in exhibiting the advantages of partnering with vegh supply chain solution. As a national leader in third party logistics, vegh supply chain solution understands clients and the costs associated with warehousing, thus the shared facilities are here to:
- Minimize labour costs
- Reduce extra inventory
- Ultimately lead to only paying for the space that you require
In addition, through strategic planning and grouping, vegh supply chain solution team of professional solution developers and engineers appropriately decides which businesses would group well to share a facility together, which is determined based on size, type of business and the style of operations and processes, to name a few.
Your trust in vegh supply chain solution for your retail supply chain needs will truly bring you one step closer to the progressive and productive results you desire for your successful growing business, as well as inclusively improve your customer service with these enhanced operations.
Storage, pick, pack and dispatch
vegh supply chain solution warehouse management system that provides real-time stock levels and order statuses as well as the ability to submit orders to you or your clients.
Management reports that can be customised in frequency and content.
Storage of a wide range of items from small electronic components through printed matter to large exhibition equipment.
Pick, Pack and Despatch
Every customer is different, which is why we have developed our own warehouse management system that can be customised to your requirements for how orders are fulfilled and reported back to you.
A variety of packing options are available: we can provide materials, use materials that you have provided or use professional packing suppliers.
All orders are fully trackable and with a range of distribution services available to complement your logistics requirements, you only need to make one call.
Delivery and returns management
Return Shipment Options for vegh supply chain solution Account Holders
- Prepare, print and include return labels in outbound shipments
- As you create shipments online, you can also print return shipping labels, Customs documentation and even return shipment instructions to include in your shipment.
- Email return documents and instructions to shippers
- Simply email return label, shipment instructions and Customs invoice documentation to your shippers with a link for them to schedule a pickup.
Return Label Visibility and Security
- Return labels linked to outbound labels and can be tracked in your shipment history for full visibility and control
- And to prevent unauthorized usage, account numbers don’t appear on return labels
Added Convenience for Shippers
- Return labels allow your shippers to produce ready-to-print labels whenever a return is needed
- Requesting a pickup is easy – your shippers don’t need an account number or to register online to book a return pickup
- For your regular shippers, you can supply them with bulk pre-printed labels